ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

30 cents per share, page-5

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I asked Carl a while ago why share price was not moving. He did not understand it either, and was equally miffed. I got the impression though, he was not worried as too busy building the business up and is of opinion share price will happen later.

As for capping...not the case. Just lack of interest basically, and very little promotion from instos.

What is happening is that many here are hoping to make squizillions from the shale gas story and have completely forgotten:

1. The shale story was a gamble
    2. It was not core business of ADE
    3. ADE has other projects
    4. Global markets are indecent
    5. Market players want to buy and sell daily on rumours and fear mongering and not company fundamentals.
    6. ADE was motoring along quietly before financial fallout, and shale gas expectations.

So where to? Yes shale gas will add value, but probably much slower than many want. ADE will continue to grow their asset base and business amid the gloom and doom. ADE may get a leg up from shale gas exposure, but that is not why most of us should be in the investment.

I can't see the cornerstone investor wanting to sell quickly, and I can't see them allowing easy takeover. Just a gut feeling mind you, but I will stick to it.

Now lets get real for a change.Before we start to post wish lists and anxiety fears, send an email or ring Carl and get a personal view on the company and your investment. I would recommend it, and besides...you just might feel comfortable enough then to rethink why you invested in ADE in the first place and what you want out of it.

I imagine TME is doing same at present as he is very quiet.

amok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.