BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

30+ cents, page-289

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    After all the claims that have been made in presentations/etc regarding the capabilities of SNAP tech, software and hardware, it would surprise me greatly if they would turn around and say -oh no sorry we made a slight calculation error and it doesn't work after all- oh and -all the partners/customers have no idea what they are talking about and we are taking them for a ride by installing dud tech.
    If that were to occur it would be huge and very bad for all involved. I just don't see reality reflecting that theory Cafa.

Maybe the world goes to war, the financial system dies, aliens invade, we find out we are all part of a Matrix that contains Matrix movies as another layer of deception and maybe none of us exist at all.

If someone comes up with something better in the next couple of years maybe things won't go as well as planned but unless that happens I just can't see things going bad for them. If I were shorting or trading I could probably come up with something to instill short term uncertainty in those who aren't as familiar with the company or those who are financially vulnerable.... both of which would make me a not very ethical individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.