TZL 23.8% 2.6¢ tz limited

I need to apply for TZ PR job.....AMXAMX® hardware and software...

1. 4,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I need to apply for TZ PR job.....

AMX
    AMX® hardware and software solutions simplify the way people interact with technology. With the increasing number of technologies and operating platforms at work and home, AMX solves the complexity of managing this technology with reliable, consistent and scalable systems. Our award-winning products span control and automation, switching, distributed audio and video, and technology management. They are implemented worldwide in conference rooms, homes, classrooms, network operation / command centers, hotels, entertainment venues, broadcast facilities, among others.

inConcert

inConcert investigates, develops, implements and supports innovative products for IP Contact Centers using robust and reliable technology.

With more than twenty years of experience in software development, corporate integration systems, networks, connectivity and telephony, in 1999 we focused on the development of world-class solutions that allow our clients to optimize their business operations.

Crestron

Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.