TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

30 days, page-21

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    mm mm,

i can understand your frustration and like all of us i presume that you use HC as a sounding / moaning board and hope to get some level of reassurance.

the true posters - amex / klass have given us enough read between the lines information.

i think you can rest assured that if the dkr shares are out of the way, next week or whenever then tz investors will welcome a new era and a PR campaign that will be significant.

I used to worry about the Aus share price but to some degree it is not important apart from giving us all a level of comfort. on the note of the share price moving, not sure whether you have been in long enough and have a live feed screen - i have seen the sell side get as low as 2000 twice now, and this was without monster news and the stock was probably fairly loosely held then.

i have no doubts tz can move in dollars once we are on the yellow brick road to nasdaq, whether it be this year or next. certainly we have the time for this year and i presume all the leg work has been done, its purely going through the motions and pressing the button that is required.

believe me, tz occupies my every waking moment and i constantly question it but there are so many check points - probably one of the best is QVT did all the due diligence for you.

heres to next week, a new era and the months of september will the month of the ferret.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135516 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.