HAW 5.33% 7.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

30 % dividend this year, page-10

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Pity you NAF. When are you going to see rewards?

You've been blessed a tripling+ of the SP, a 40% Divi, prudent management, excellent finances, with expanded operations in the pipeline, and a future Mt Bevan bonanza, and yet you still manage to sound down and worried.

Wow.

With the Divi, anyone who participated in the CR is now going to effectively be free-carried. How good is that?

As I said, HAW appears to be playing a long term, prudent game. Since coming back to life, it's managed to blend the best of small spec growth with blue chip safety.

At some point, when it looks solidly advantageous, management may pull the rabbit out of the hat. How much do you think, under those conditions, 40% of Mt Bevan will be worth? And what premium per share?

Or if HAW change style and start pumping (they'll have their reasons, and it will be very obvious to us LTHs), I will change style too - HAW becomes a trading share. Big gains to be had, supported by HAW's fundamentals.

If big holders start acquiring to de-list, well, they'll have to persuade people like me to part with my shares - probably the least profitable scenario, but there'll be early warning red flags, and periods of upward pressure on the SP as they accumulate. Not bad.

But seriously, would HAW, in any sane universe, be doling out a 40% Divi if management were planning to rip off retail?

Reality check, please.....

Big holders care about their money too - I'm happy to ride with them.

Last edited by Hedg: 25/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $480 6.756K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13244 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 70188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.