FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

30 million buyout., page-22

1. 6,257 Posts.
    hello, bagm..excuse me, but you sound like auntie agony's bagman??...look why haven't they written FY2007/08 and FY2008/09 as they should have according to ato and accounting practice....also all of a sudden we're reading about around 2 gram per tonne production??what happened to the average 7 gram a tonne forecast....also why a capital raising at only 5.5 cents after having raised capital before at only 4.7 cents...if the company is that good it should be worth at least 20c withing 6 months, right?...now why not have a capital raising at around 9.5c??....something is not right despite you trying to assure me it's all sweet...why are the sophisticated ones handed most of the potential 100%gains and not the majority of shareholders...something is fishy...we shall see where sp is headed when trading halt is lifted....tell you what i'm not trusting auntie to pull the golden rabbit out of her witch's hat...the good parts if there'll be any shall all be for the sophisticated ones who shall proceed to sophisticatedly shaft joe blow shareholders anywhichway they can and auntie allows them to do so...still not happy with it all whatever you say and shall jump ship as soon as possible.....hopefully not with an overall loss....auntie has to prove first that she really has changed her evil tricky ways....cheers, expecting the worst while crossing fingers for a better outcome....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.