FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

30 million buyout., page-25

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ...sly fox you seem to be right now, Eclectic_nish, to have jumped ship before the rats shall most likely intend to do with other shareholders soundly asleep...obviously i'm not the only pessimist who thinks that auntie most likely is up to not much good for time being....my bet too is that sp will end up around 5.5c so trusty shareholders shall have opportunity to by on market rather than take part in capital raising...much less complicated anyhow....i shall hang on to the hopefully not bitter end...not a lot to loose in my case anywhichway and maybe still a chance to win some at this two up game...whichever way i look at it don't like and don't see the need for a buyout of Jv partner...if resource was really good that partner wouldn't be willing to sell out is my reasoning...so what aren't we being told, auntie...???..that's the uneasy question remaining in my mind....oh, well, should have dumped at 8 during the last pump up....silly me to have given auntie the benefit of doubt one time to many...i'm a sucker for punishment i suppose...cheers, here's praying & hoping my expectations are proven wrong while kicking meself....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.