BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

55 cents is more than the 45cent floor that COULD be the...

1. 270 Posts.
    55 cents is more than the 45cent floor that COULD be the conversion price for the second tranche.

They don't have to raise 30Mill within 90days but the whole purpose of this motion is so they don't have to go the Shareholders 'again' to do so, if, they don't wish to proceed with the second RCF tranche.

If/when the motion is passed they will raise $30million at a price that is 80% of the 5 day prior average market price, laugh at my figures, they include no "blue sky" from any investor relations.

Which was my whole point, which player will push the price higher just so as to hand more money over to BMN in any capital raising,,,,??? that WILL come within 90 days of April 16.

UNLESS......... BMN has some exciting results up its sleave which it releases putting a rocket under the SP at which time they have SH approval to issue enough shares to reap $30 Mill... that is my hope...

NOTES. The motion will be approved. There will be a capital raising for $30Mill within 90 days of 16.04.09. It will be at 80% of the 5 day average SP. PROVIDED the sp is above 0.45 x 1.2 = 50cents it is better to raise than take the second tranche of RCF's money. Forget laughing when comparing the 61 cents in the first tranche as that was for the first tranche the floor price for the second tranche is 45 cents.

Looking forward to some positive "investor relations"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.