ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

$30 million LOL !, page-155

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi @Wilberforce55 I acknowledge My lack of experience in this field of financing, but @The Whale1 I think is close to the mark (and if you check out my first post ever in Jan 2021 I posted the same timeline re: financing).
    My gut feel on this one is that there is alot happening in the background with management (GL PS and MS) in advanced discussion with foreign ECAs, Offtake contracts and partners for a combination of Debt funding (likely in the order of $500 mil) with at the same time some strategic equity (why would they pass up an opportunity to make some money on the upside in the SP of ARU, as they are bringing this to fruition with their funding) so I can see somewhere around $100-200 mil of Commercial debt funders and Offtakers having OPTIONS to convert their debt to equity at set times in the future (at favourable Share Prices eg $0.50-0.80 OR better still for SH, at VWAP at set future dates). The final funding will be current SH equity raise with a eg 1 for 4 entitlement offer to raise $100-150mil. The current upward movement in SP is to current SH advantage, as it means we are not diluted in a massive way. Better for CR to be at $0.80-1.00 then a $150mil CR would only create a max of 200mil new shares along with 200-250mil for new OT partners/commercial debt funders, so we might have < 2.0bil SOI instead of 2.5 if CR was at say 0.40
    My gut feel is that all this funding is so interlinked (and currently incomplete) that Management are unable to release any info as it will effect negotiations. When it happens the chocolate will hit the fan and it will be good news for all current SHs as the SP will take off towards the $1 mark. This type of announcement will come once FEED is complete and the FID is about to be made, so expect it in July/Aug 2022.
    Any pullbacks in SP will be shallow ones til then. FOMO will also be a factor then so $1 will be a possibility this year.
    ARU will become a LYC 2.0 but an even better one, with the lowest AISC of under $US30 per kg, and as long as NdPr prices remain above $US150 kg (1st April = $US201/kg) the NPV of ARU will be >$A3bil , so yes I envisage an updated DFS will be released again around July 2022.
    One day (likely when my children own my shares) this company will be a $10-20 billion company (ie SP $5-$10) if all goes well with mine site construction/plant construction/commissioning/waste handling/export demand and of course if China doesn't invade us first !!!
    Just let me know if I'm too longwinded. (Disclosure: still own 1.3mil shares)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.