FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Valinvestor quote from your post last week from the thread...

1. 48 Posts.
    Valinvestor quote from your post last week from the thread "looking interesting punters"

"Good luck. You will be pleased to know that I won't say anymore on this fox. I've tried to make my point. That is, the Fox is nothing."

You said it. After years of miss management pain we finally get new management and within 3 months we have a 30million dollar pre off take funding for the plant and 100% ownership of the shoal and radio hill mine for 9 years with an extension possible ( fox will no doubt increase this with drilling to about 14 years mine life). Now you STILL seem to find negatives from this announcement and again play down what fox has to offer - Your not a shareholder i don't know what your motives are, its a shame you have gone back on your words that Ive quoted above.

I can see SP being capped to 11.5cents or so until the AGM and the tranche 2 release of shares it out for 8c ( fox management is setting up all of their investors with a bargain buy whilst they keep the SP at a relative price to the 8c sell off ) then after this AGM and the signing off the full off-take the fox will run 20c+. Ive topped up and waiting to enjoy the ride. Very much so looking forward to the AGM meeting news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.