GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

grandcaruso,On that other site,there are 9 negative posters to...

1. 350 Posts.
    grandcaruso,
    On that other site,there are 9 negative posters to one positive poster.
    You get jumped on if you post something positive,so I feel it's best to be very conservative or avoid saying anything.
    I can assure you,that after 25 years experience of trading,research,anaysis and charting,I try to post something deep and meaningful for all members.
    I research everything I say,and with some Companies,that takes about 1,000 hours to know that Company intimately.
    Hard work,but I love it.I've been invited to write articles for some global publications.
    My research time with GXY has now passed the 1,200 hours,so I think I know the Company fairly well.
    When the share price was $2.20,I predicted that the share price would fall to $1.00 -$1.30,and that's where it is today,6 months later.
    grandcaruso,I also post on another site(TS)from time to time,but try to contain that to purely informative or to answer questions from shareholders.
    I find that nothing is a substitute for research and knowledge when trading and hope to pass something onto GXY posters.
    I have no ill-feeling to you or GXY,but the Company truth can sometimes offend an avid supporter.
    I try very hard to write the truth or facts and one day we will both be on the same side of the transaction,again.
    Stringtickler and I have a bet on the ST future share price of GXY---the terms of which I won't mention here,but you may know.
    He might be right---I might be right---who knows?
    If GXY can fulfil all of their immediate financing issues,then in the long term we will all be right!
    Cheers for now.

I gave an in depth analysis of why it would do that,and that can be obtained by going through my posts since early Sept,2009.
    I cannot control the share price,I am not a short-seller and I like GXY.
    My conviction comes with endless research,anaysing what is said and what is not said and questioning company personnel where appropriate.
    You would be surprised what that can reveal!
    I listen to boardroom interviews 5-7 times per broadcast and read every financial report till the last page,making notes as I go----boring as hell,but fun in the end.
    I don't want to miss a thing because my money is at stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.