GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

30 minutes with the company secretary, page-8

1. 2,317 Posts.
    What a load of crap. Lynx, i'm sure your just putting it in your word document so you can come back in April and run another scare campaign by saying this hasn't been done or the i's haven't been dotted and t's crossed and that means Galaxy's future must be doomed. Don't forget your last late nite rambling (post ) you accused the CEO of misleading us about the company's finance and told us all Galaxy was destined to failure. And now you come back and say good luck to all of us. You may be able to fool some others here but i know what your agenda is.

The problem with people like yourself is that you have NO vision and this is why you could be destined for lesser things. The great investors have vision they balance the finer points with the big picture. They know Galaxy is just setting out and their path to success will have many stumbling blocks, most of the time things won't always happen the way they want it to be because of course they ain't no BHP. Plus Galaxy has a big agenda with a very tight time schedule so if you try you'll always find issues that need to be dealt with. But in the end it will come down to management and their ability to work through these matters and for them also to balance the smaller stuff with the bigger stuff.

Myself , I have read through every Galaxy annoucement and believe management are up to the task but if they aren't i'll simply get out and move on never to be heard again on the Galaxy threads.
    You, on the other hand have spent copious amount of time and what seems to be wasted potential on what ? A share you don't own and i doubt you will ever own because by the time you have proved yourself right and worked through all myriad of issues Galaxy will confront it will be too late. The train would have left the station. But as you said, good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.