GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

grandcaruso,Eloquently said.I sold GXY shares at $2.084 per...

1. 350 Posts.
    grandcaruso,
    Eloquently said.
    I sold GXY shares at $2.084 per share(at a massive profit) and do not want this Company to fail---it would upset my re-entry plan.
    I do not have an 'agenda'-----I would be happy when all the 'i's are dotted and the 't's crossed as you have said.
    The CEO did say that the finance was a done deal,nearly 6 months ago and it wasn't.
    Here we are still waiting for that finance agreement and hopefully,it will arrive.
    The most important factor determining the Company's future is the Project Finance and the Company Secretary confirmed that today when I spoke to him.
    The CEO has changed the Corporate Plan so many times since Aug 2009,that he probably has forgotten what he originally told us---but I haven't forgotten,have you?
    Please refer to Company announcements since June,2009 and see how this has evolved to now.
    The Company's future is now in the hands of the Chinese branch of RZB and the China Development Bank and the Finance issue has become an ongoing saga since Creat Group quit the $130 Million financing and put it in the hands of RZB and CDB.
    Creat Group quit accepting the 19.99% shareholding as well and nominated a subsidiary Company(of which they were only 54% shareholders) to try and raise the capital required to take up that 19.99% shareholding.
    This has not yet completed.
    If this deal was so overwhelming attractive to Creat Group,why didn't they take the shareholding directly and directly provide the finance as they originally stated to all GXY shareholders.

What you should do is demand answers from the Company and not take out your frustration on me.
    I've followed countless of posts and threads by frustrated shareholders and today ,at least, we got somewhere,I think.
    I genuinely wish you good luck(with no agenda)whether you believe me or not.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.