4DS 4.94% 8.5¢ 4ds memory limited

30 Nov 2023 AGM: Questions to be Asked, page-148

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I used to go to the air shows at Avalon with my dad when I was younger and I remember my eyes popping at the FA-18's and some of the weapons systems on display around the sheds. In my mind, I thought they were obviously displaying the latest and best of what the West had in its arsenal. We attended some of the talks that were being given by the American reps of Lockheed, Boeing, etc. I thought at the time we were quite privileged they were showing off all this great tech to everyone. That was until some years later I caught up with a friend of mine I hadn't seen for years. He was working for a private company designing and implementing weapons guidance cameras on the new Blackhawks. I asked him if he ever goes to the air show and talks about the tech or his job. The few seconds silence after that with a slight eyebrow raise from him was enough to give me the whole picture. The air show is (of course) eye candy for the masses and let's you see just the basic inventory.. nicely painted up in pretty colours, not too secretive and you suddenly think you're informed. The Morgan conference is no different. WD are happy to discuss and show off variations of what they already have, but at no time are they ever going to discuss what they are actually working on, especially if it involved 4 DS. I'm not suggesting there is a correlation because of their interview with JP Morgan, but it did motivate a lot of sophisticated investors to come on board (look at their share price) even with the gigantic disapproval rating of their CEO David Goeckeler. Honestly, I want WD to be interested. Really interested. I'd really really like them (WD) to split their company. I'd really like them to purchase our company, offer a cash/stock split. I'd also really like to reinvest that profit with the new entity on the news that a merger with Kioxia was back on the table. That would be my ideal 2024. I feel like most of us here are starting to get on the same page maybe? With unity comes power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.