4DS 13.1% 9.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Personally I'd like the bonus sales pool to have a 6 month time...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Personally I'd like the bonus sales pool to have a 6 month time limit, once expired it's hit with a 50 % reduction every year. And an increase in the targets. Share holders need confidence to be shown if they can't give specs.

one thing I have not decided on yet is , we hired Kenneth prior to the platform lot failure in preparation to sell. The lot failed, Kenneth left. Move forward a year, we have megabit success that performed way better then they thought by their accounts.

so, if they were ready to sell the product of lesser expectations based on their theoretical hypothesis's , why the slow turn around to sell now. The sale strategy would had to of been in place in order to hire Kenneth based on the prior specs. No internal direction changed, no product use changed, no product manufacture bar the etch fix changed, yet for some reason the scope and course of sale is now secret. A number of weeks out from imec meetings, still silence.

if a buyer was interested, they would be purchasing on market at this price as much as they could. Why buy at 1 billion $ when you can offset the buy with a 14% stake at this price. Unless there are agreements that prevent stock purchase for specs, tests and receipt of wafers.

hopefully we have an imec update and further testing updates very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.011(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 10.0¢ 8.4¢ $1.691M 17.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.4¢
  Change
0.011 ( 12.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 10.3¢ 8.5¢ 8300046
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.