COI 0.00% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Definitely Antiques, I suspect the deal is likely done in...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Definitely Antiques, I suspect the deal is likely done in principal and price close to being settled.

Santos buy out doesnt change anything. It is the same Santos people, just the owners have deeper pockets and not having to live from shareholder annoucement to announcement as Santos have done for the past four years paying down debt.

Since the gas reserves upgrade we have seen profit-taking right back down to the point we were at before the upgrade. Having risen from 8 cents to near 30 cents in just over a year there is alot of profit taking going on. The buyers that bought comet to ride the value associated with proving up gas reserves are baton changing with investors that want buy a gas company with proven major pipe ready reserves and hold to production or more likely takeover.

I am definitely not getting out now when I believe some of the best gains are to come. There is a saying that you don’t go broke taking profits, but you don’t make serious money doing that either.

The directors have been carefully bringing this asset through and making fantastic progress especially over the past year as they did with Sunshine Gas. The harvest is not far away but I personally wont be picking green fruit. Good luck to all especially the long termers. PleaseDYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.8¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $210.7K 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9142 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 142409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.