BHP 0.15% $40.94 bhp group limited

30 still holds

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    What an interesting move for BHP for the past few days, our market has outperformed world market well and to see BHP holds 30 and refused to go under despite the sell off in global market is very bullish.
    Some of us may have bought in BHP at the bottom by
    "accident".....it is too early to say but very encouraging.

The strength of BHP started to show, the time to get aggresive may be very close and time to accumulate may finally come to an end well it is for me personally.

Once again when everyone is running it is the time for me to come in....I have not bought in any today but RIO at 50 looks a great buy and have topped up.

Small profits still look good but I like to take on just a little bit more risk and wait for more profit.

Some cant help it but going into bigger short position and to me it sounds like a hero and I am too "scared" to take a short position at this level and the risk is more to the upside.......well no one knows as always.

BHP report looks great but hey when the sentiment and mood is so negative.....traders cant see the reality...you can see things are red when in fact it is green....the same way when one is madly in love with a woman, he cant see that she is not perfect.

BHP will do well not only survive.....hey it is only my opinion which means big zero...nil....

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.