KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

30 to 50 cents BY Xmas

1. 7,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Well where do I begin , absolute professional  AGM and well supported by all the major shareholders .

First of all it seems the missing $500 k of invoices maybeon its way , just going through final hoops of bureaucracy and red tape .

New auditors employed because we were getting rippedfinancially by the previous ones and they were interstate , a tender processwas arranged and we went with the new ones whom are also local .

Second Take is do not underestimate the importance of thiswhite paper particularly here in Australia and USA , it was commissioned on theadvise of the educators whom were purchasing Keo world and suggested this wouldfacilitate sales due to the government systems . This is a first in kindassessment on special needs kids via an education programme . It was said that Dr.Monica Carr outside of her scientific assessment was absolutely jubilus aboutthe results and would not surprise me if she has some influence getting Kneoworld into Singapore where she has a high standing profile in their educationsystem .

The actual programme has been further developed and refined tonow include auto translate which has been quite expensive but from now on thereis virtual no cost to translate our programme into any language , say French forCanada , Malay for Malaysia and Spanish for many countries  , back to these countries later .

USA sales imminent and expansive . Feeling some of this b4Xmas .

Philippines : “Substantial proposal before and Mayor ofDavao City on recommendation of Superintendent “ , this was mentioned to be a50,000 seat potential order , was also mentioned once the ball rolls in Philippinesit rolls fast , potential in Philippines 5 million kids alone .

UK orders expected in a couple of weeks , management hadhoped prior the AGM

Australia : Additional sales now anticipated with Monashvalidation , which is what we have been waiting for as suggested above .

Dikran Hussiendjian has massive connections in Canada withhis work when he was with Apple Learning there  . He suggested via video that the opportunity inCanada would follow as soon as some mass sales were made in USA  as they tend to follow the trends from USA ,would not surprise me to see Canada included in sales late next year .

All in all expect a massive 2019  and maybe even dividends .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.