KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

30 to 50 cents BY Xmas, page-32

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Quote from a poster…..09-Aug-2017

“Your 30 cent target beefarmer is very very very low , that is an expectation of 220,000 seats at a price earnings multiple of 10 , ie sales and almost profit of say $145 Million ,
    I am not sure if you are aware 220,000 seats is our target in New York alone .
    "This request from educators is a major step in the Company penetrating the greater New York City School system which is made up of approximately 2,300 elementary schools teaching more than 1.25 million students, including 220,000 Special Needs students."

We would expect to wrap these up well before the year time table you propose , we would also expect to roll out in Australia , England and Philippines well before that too .
    And If I were management between now and next year we would also have a Nasdaq listing , where we would certainly be valued appropriately .

Bring on the sales , management are very well accomplished .

So it appears that KNM had a target of 220,000 seats, according to fingers. How many American sales have been announced this financial year?

And now we find out that $500,000.00 in apparent sales was conditional. Ie: “The issue is that last year the company orchestrated $8m of philanthropic donations to the NYC DOE
    on the agreement that $500k from that $8m would be spent on Kneoworld licences.”

Can you see the problem here?…..To paraphrase “we will help you raise $XXXX.00 ON THE CONDITION that you buy 10,000 seats!”

So the $500K [10,000 seats] APPARENT sales are because KNM helped raise money for NYC DOE.
    I would have preferred the apparent sales were because of the quality and effectiveness of the KNEOWORLD product. WELCOME TO SPIN CITY……Claytons sales, if you like?

Take out the 10,000 Clayton’s seat sales and how many seats have been sold in total in the US?

Agree with what mikesz said about staying within HC guidelines. Sometimes it can be very hard to comply.

For those that may not know, Claytons was the beer you have when you are not having a beer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/knm-wheres-the-base.3598722/page-19?post_id=26442912#.W_jDvIszZhE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.