EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

300,000 Tonnes Li Production Target, page-26

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I don't think that sites like HC have a particularly large impact on the share price, but I am pretty sure posts promoting dreams and desires are not helpful, just as spam bursts linking to loosely related articles. Does a Tesla offtake have a chance? Yes. Is it certain? Absolutely not (and also not very relevant mid-long term). 300ktpa production on a ~25ktpa PFS? Wet dreams.

Proclamations of share prices, production volumes, timelines is problematic. When half the threads have bombastic titles it becomes a credibility issue for the whole investor community of the stock, which translates into a valuation issue when it repels a range of retail investors. It might attract gamblers but since their expectations are that of an imminent bubble, they'll quickly loose patience and start taking profit ASAP. This doesn't help to sustain genuine upward trends.

I am convinced that EMH is a solid project worth a multiple of the current SP based on the information published by the company over the years. This forum should primarily focus on dissecting new reports, asking / answering queries, pointing to credible data - these should help current investors and also attract value investors. Of course, just expressing my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $270 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.