EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

300,000 Tonnes Li Production Target, page-30

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Do you have any idea how far vision from realization is apart? Of course is great to have a vision. Without one nothing will have been achieved. But is not a walk in the park with some crazy numbers that you imply. Secondly why don't you tell the management to specify for all us shareholders that the PFS was based on one shift only or they forgot to put it on the PFS? I have read about 10 PFS, none is mentioning shifts and none is based one one or multiple shifts. That's the projected output over a year of operations. Thirdly they all leave hints scoring a deal with Tesla, but who will sign one at the end no one knows. He confirmed offtakes in 6 months some four and a half months ago? So we should expect an offtake announcement in the next 6 weeks? Judging from the missing drilling results and anything associated with those, like resources upgrade, I don't see any offtake coming our way in the next 12 months. I hope I am wrong. EMH is a great project that will be built, but the management is the worse in regards to communicating and keeping the shareholders informed about the progress. They should learn something from VUL's marketing director instead of thinking about performance shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $6.448K 24.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.