EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

300,000 Tonnes Li Production Target, page-32

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    1) Agree hot copper does not drive EMH price
    2) If you consider my recent post spam burst, do more homework. It is relevant and came from the European battery alliance website.
    3) Information from Fingers was a catalyst for me to undertake further analysis which ultimately resulted in me acquiring a few hundred thousand shares. Loosely related articles, please highlight them. His input most constructive.
    4)I value the shares at $1.80 with upside to my valuation which is based on PFS output, PFS pricing, spot currency, Czech tax rates, my estimated cost of debt and a 1:3 capital raising around $1.50. Valuation extremely sensitive to key inputs.
    5) I have not updated my valuation for a while and do not expect to do so until more info is released. However, it is not difficult to see why others have much higher prices. I am also very much aware of the risks.
    6) I am OK with the Tesla speculation on offtakes, if not Tesla then some other. Mine will not proceed without offtakes.
    7) Not as bullish on longer term assumptions as new supply will eventually come.
    8) Looking forward to your enlightening input. Always happy to learn.

Last post for while. Wishing you all a profitable year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $6.448K 24.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.