EMH 0.00% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

300,000 Tonnes Li Production Target, page-39

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

Please read my post again, you might have a better luck the second time around.

You do realize I linked the European Automobile Manufacturers Association as source? This sentence is simple enough: "15.8 million passenger cars were made in the European Union in 2019." There are other sources backing this up.

How many cars are sold, registered, and exported is irrelevant. I drove a Mazda, just as my father in law does. A friend of mine replaced his Nissan with a Honda, another bought a Kia for family car, and my father's Ford was imported from Turkey. In short: you completely disregard import volumes.
    I pointed you to a credible baseline and reasoned how doubling that from now and switching to 100% EV is not plausible.

You also pointed to an 2016 article from a glorified blog to argue with math. Allow me to point to the same 'source' to reach a different result: https://electrek.co/2016/02/03/tesla-battery-tear-down-85-kwh/
    A 85kWh battery pack contains 7104 Panasonic 18650 cells. (This is backed up by credible sources.)
    Each of these cells contain 0.6-1.0 grams of lithium metal depending on source and cell variant (https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1149/2.0281814jes). Note, the energy density of the cell has nearly doubled, but I used the 1 gram estimate because this might also come at the cost of more lithium used.
    7104 cells ~= 7kg of lithium. As mentioned in my post, that gives 42kg hydroxide equivalent.

I can be wrong, but let me quote you: "It is estimated that there’s about 63 kg of lithium in a 70 kWh Tesla Model S battery pack, which weighs over 1,000 lbs (~453 kg)." What's the math and assumptions? This is an order of magnitude off. (Side note: screenshots and tables of numbers are not sources. They are screenshots and tables of numbers.)

The problem with you Fingers is that you are not critical enough with the sources, data, facts you use. You seem to be blinded by greed, making you dismiss all sources / fellow investors that do not back up your unreasonable expectations. This share does not slide because of me - I hold a large block since 2016 and I'm already 150% in the black with no intention to sell. This share slides when the people bought in due to rampers take the exit. I consider this discussion closed on my part.

As for the general outlook: we are both positive. I also envision a significant increase of planned production volume in the BFS. I am hopeful of phase 2-3 expansions to additional sections (once the resource is confirmed) and I see the opportunity of a JV / merger with the German side. I am also hopeful of cheap financing. We have every reason to be hopeful, allow me to apply my own critical thinking and share how I'm not 30x more hopeful. Like I said, I am convinced that this stock is an excellent investment and it is worth a multiple of the current SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.