OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

300 lab tested tailing results @ 13 g/t don’t lie

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Experienced OGX’ers need your help here. Spent the weekend thinking and researching about Salts post of the 300 1kg tailings that were lab tested from July 2016 to March 2017 by Metago and ALS that averaged 13.3g/t. Some insane grades were reported and meticulously sent off to the labs over this 9 months period that must have cost at least $100k. While I appreciate MOK and the Galena dream team want to discredit the old management (number 3) I think they might have rushed into that tailings release. You can’t just start at chapter 8 but instead you must start at the beginning.

How can those samples not be real??. In reality they are the closest to reality cos they were taken straight out of the oven. They are much more real than Rob Riggers 10 1kg samples taken 3 years later. They also make Mr Crew’s work of 9 g/t (from the small hammer mill) and 6 g/t (from CIL) look conservative.

But here's the weird thing. Why did management 1 announce on October 6, 2016 that commissioning was going well with an 8kg gold sale when they must have seen how much gold they were losing to tails?? Why also did management 1 never announce those results.

8kg is a big sale for this little company when it was based on only development ore as they said in that report.

Why did they then go into trading halt and not come back trading for months.

Was it something to do with the 60m 11 cent ogxob options that were about to come in the money the next month. Were they hiding the poor performance of the Gekko mill? Those tails don't lie. They are the only complete test ever done.

So here's the real question. If you can do 8kg of gold with one run then why has management 2 and 3 struggled to do more than 4kg a month. It's simple. Is it theft from locals unhappy the expats moved in.??? Just my crazy theory. Help appreciated - it's too easy to just presume masngemrnt 3 are complete Muppets. Something is not right. Either way I'm following my rights. Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.