IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

makes sense to me.I'll give you my 0.2 cents complete...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    makes sense to me.
    I'll give you my 0.2 cents complete speculational opinion. As the share is suspended, who gives a flying **xxx***
    The tech exists. In Amsterdam they ran into the ground financially. Then Australia bought them, they were an almost bankrupt ltd, needed something to do to keep their management salaries. So they bought almost bankrupt IGE/Amsterdam: a great idea.
    Then messing about on actual things, but doing great on racking up potential deals around the world. Upside huge! Singapore willing to finance. But also maybe (later?) hesitant on milestones.
    On paper the best deal with US. US/GEP says I can finance it all. I'll come up with 300mln. IGE says: great! I'll make you responsible to get 300m.
    Still looks great, but they run into the railroad humps. Bad! Meanwhile Amsterdam a bit slow.
    But the Aussie former mine company knows US needs to pony up. By contract. US sees a deadline. (what penalty???) They find a long shot. I dunno, Tangiers are fake imo. US GEP chooses to believe? Or co-invented Tangiers? Aussie has no other option than to believe in what GEP says about Tangiers. Even though Aussie may doubt. So they stress always that US HASSSS to come up with finance. Whwn stuff turns more dodgy (gmail, ADIA, 80m / 800bn) Aussie just stresses: US says and has to come up with 300m. We must believe our partner, but we are not stating it, US is. And they go for plausible deniability when ASX asks, because if they are plausible, shit may hit the fan, but not regarding criminal law. And still the possibilities of the technique exists.

If so, what's next?
    Tangiers and 300m: no chance
    likely US a big mess
    Hopefully Singapore money exists: that should finish Amsterdam. Hopefully Amsterdam starts to run, then cash flow, then money for other companies. But US likely postponed until multiple success elsewhere.

Aussie: gullible or chose to be gullible
    US: against the wall, chose to believe Tangiers, because against the wall (if papers said they stand to lose it all), maybe frqudulous by intent, but I do not think so.
    Tangiers: likely fraudulent, otherwise invented.
    Singapore money: I do hope it exists, I think so, they should make it happen
    Amsterdam: needs proper money to go to finally producing

I am glad I only have a small toe in the water. Could easily end up zeroed to bankrupt, or be huge. Or be a god technique, but not cost efficient, and will always be nice but small.

All written abobe is what is my idea that fits the facts. But based on little more than my hunches, unlike my previous posts in which i mostly kept to facts to show there was a lot of bullshit (when ADIA was still in the cards etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.