CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

S.O.Dcatchy handle you have! which one perhaps comes to mind.you...

1. 801 Posts.
    S.O.D
    catchy handle you have! which one perhaps comes to mind.

you said
    "what sort of out price will shift these guys, how many are holding ctp at a loss?"
    what do you mean shift, do you mean sell out and recover investment? If so then that is the norm for dealing in the share market. I can not speak for everyone but I am still in profit on CTP and have not sold any. I know technically the price has some small downward room but risk v reward. a 20c SP is not mine ambition.

"Does coal 1k down really get you excited? what ever happened to the OIL: and GAS? Isn't this a low pick for a Jv.What amount of caps raising will be needed."
    yes coal 1k down does get me excited. Neither JH nor anyone here in the right frame of mind has every talked about mining it so 1k (no problem). This 1k figure has been the adopted standard for non recovered coal resource.
    BG is what happened to the oil and gas. BG came on board because their business plan at present appears to be to firm up CSM type plays in OZ. To keep them on board JH had to agree to go for coal first.
    Gas - ooraminaa 2 (do some research) its now part of phase 1
    oil - johnstone, phase 2 brought forward.

"Why did the share price fall from 20 cents, is it at the bottom."
    why did it fall from 11c, because that was what the market considered to be fair value.
    is it at the bottom,,,, maybe, what does your TA or FA tell you? Why ask the question? are you wanting someone to do the work for you?

"Just by connotation your post tell me you guys are hopeful and currently sucking a lemon."
    what connotation , please elaborate.
    sucking a lemon, hardly
    hopeful, well no not really, I invested a heap of cash because C P T are my favourite letters, really...

"I had a look at ctp seismic work and ran my money across the fence."
    did you now. Did you look at the results and interpret or the vehicles involved? In what form did you look at the seismic. You put yourself accross as someone who might be "in the know", so elaborate or withdraw the comment.

What exactly do you mean by this and what qualifications do you have to interpret the data in the fist place?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.