AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

300 priceline stores stock poh, page-11

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Couldn't agree more guys.
    Priceline is a moderate good as it increases exposure though I am not sure the brand should be in these lower levels of the market.

Elixia was set up as a cash cow to allow the company to become self sufficient and it appears to be heading in that direction. I'm no expert in the area but I have purchased $1000 worth in the past couple of months as the products provide tangible benefits without your skin clogging. I was at the inlaws a couple of weeks back and got the Mother and Sister in law to try. The ML has used 1 product only for the past decade and she asked us to get her some the next day. The SL will do the same when her current product runs out

Speaks for itself really.

Oxy is the company maker as it will set the industry bench mark for active delievery. PFE, Merck and the rest will have to either buy POH or pay through the nose for the rights to use TPM. I have a reasonable percentage of POH and happy to top up if it goes lower due to macro events. Not interested in selling this side of $1.50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.