No the nic was CalrisionStill was a strange post....I wonder if...

1. 652 Posts.
    No the nic was Calrision

Still was a strange post....I wonder if either of them got on ?

ramping ? the posting of emotive misinformation
    that leads to loss...

as it says "DISCLAIMER: From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors."

The interesting thing is people focus on How much is lost with the westpoints... But the real losses involve
    opportunity cost... All those "investors" should have been in BHP or WPL

yes HC seems to contain fewer and fewer worhwhile posts.. But that is up to the members..As on different occasions I have challenged them..

good fortune

motorway

Subject re: dodgiest stocks on hotcopper
    Posted 09/04/05 13:13 - 288 reads
    Posted by Calrision
    IP 61.68.xxx.xxx
    Post #566750 - in reply to msg. #566639 - splitview

Got an email from an old mate to say you were looking for me motorway .It would be true to say that posting on Hotcopper doesn't constitute one of the more important things in my life these days ,especially not in relation to either of your fleabitten ramps SSI and GCN .

Four years of determinedly promoting these two on internet chatrooms ,even you must be getting bored .As a fundamentals type guy I have been amazed that GCN has been able to be kept on lifesupport for so long .Euthanasia would have been kinder ,but I suppose there are all those directors fees to be had ?

Ill drop in from time to time and see what further rubbish you have to pedal my friend .

Calrision

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.