3000 posts of drivel woohoo!, page-41

1. 652 Posts.
    re: stolwyk Why are you trying to mislead ???

the posts I was complaining about were Alphacenturians

And they were made in your admitted watch

So what was done ? If nothing are you responsible ??

check the feedback forum
    check the emails to hotcopper

and Give me an answer...

here is only one of the posts.. stop misleading note the
    date... 08/04/05

what did you DO and why did I get No reply to the emails

are you responsible for those posts If the tou was not followed ?????

YES or NO ???

re: multi nics and false accusations
    Posted 08/04/05 13:22 - 94 reads
    Posted by AlphaCenturian
    IP 203.45.xxx.xxx
    Post #3556 - in reply to msg. #3553 - splitview

Quick to change the subject there I see, were those nics you refer to in fact yours ?

You didn't respond to the question when I asked last time and now I ask again -

The subject you are changing away from is this -

The ASC appears to be much concerned with attempted manipulation of stocks and Directors posting directly to webboards about the activities of their companies - without revealing they are directors or that they have a connection to the company -would sit right in there don't you think?

They also appear much concerned in relation to parties acting in collusion to promote a stock.

So, are you a director or an employee of the company motorway ? Either SSI, GCN or both ?

See point 3/ in the ASIC notice

3) You should disclose in the postings if you have any vested interest in the securities to which your postings relate

Your posts say at the bottom that you have no position.

I do not hold, have never held, and would not consider holding either of these stocks and post on them for amusement sake only.

I think it would be possible to assume you have a very major financial interest to be so aggressive in their promotion over such a long term and through such huge losses you must have incurred - unless you have been fortunate enough to be able to profit from the runs in the stock prices of these thinly traded stocks that have usually accompanied the bulk postings by you and associates on Hotcopper ? I'm happy to say that these runs are probably coincidental because I really don't care one way or the other. I'm happy simply to watch on and learn without getting burnt.

Your posting on Goconnect and Sino promote two stocks that showcase in my humble opinion some of the worst aspects of penny dreadful stocks from which others might learn, so for that I thank you.
    Email Alpha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.