FSG 0.00% 2.1¢ field solutions holdings limited

Hi Hotcopper,This is quite a good announcement imo.One problem...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    Hi Hotcopper,

This is quite a good announcement imo.

One problem is their financials/losses atm.

But still a good announcement. As Standup mentioned there are free services available on the net atm which people can download for free and start using. Downsides are the limited number of handsets, but as FRE and the other VoIP companies say, this will be extended later in the year or next.

Standup is a very very tech Savy though. To the wider market, users would probably prefer to go with a company that successfully markets the product in a 'safe' and user freindly manner imo. If FRE can prove this - might be a winner.

No point providing a service/product that people have no idea about or don't feel safe using.

MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY on the VOIP market atm for someone to take out all three now (ie MNF, FRE, ENG) spend a few marketing dollars and get people onto it. I'd still market it under MNF's "My Net Phone" - perfect marketing name imo.

I see microsoft are starting to advertise VoIP solutions/PBX now in Australia (won't work for them imo since theyre associated with software more than anything). They obviously see a market here.

Big opportunity for someone with deep pockets to make it big in the Australian VoIP market using all three listed co's MNF/FRE/ENG.

Cheers,
    The Sparkler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1349942 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 39500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.