FSG 0.00% 2.1¢ field solutions holdings limited

300k registered customers in aust, page-4

1. 983 Posts.
    This is a good opportunity for Freshtel to prove that the multi millions it has wasted on developing this "freeware" app have either been well spent or wasted.. As they are pinning the company's future on it, we will get to see first hand if the technology is adopted locally and can make a positive contribution to their cashflow.

We have a base of approximately 300,000 registered users on
    Freshtel’s Australian network to whom we will market the solution.

300,000 registered users? What a load of bollocks. 2 too many zeros in that number. I think Rhonda might mean 300,000 website visits/requests for more info? MNF have 60,000 & ENG have 68,000 and they T/O 7M & 19M respecitively. FRE T/O is under $5M.

I agree that Freshtel pushing your mbl # as the caller ID is a useful feature, one that would take MNF or ENG about a week to add to their exisiting service if anyone actually wanted this app in numbers, which they don't.

Anyway, in conclusion, this is a positive ANN for FRE but not a company saver.

Looking very much forward to ENG & MNF quarterly results (if they post) to see if both those companies are continuing their positive growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1826132 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 49500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.