LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

$300m oil deal looks sealed, page-29

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Poyn I've said before I think even in this therad I agree, I dont think CTL is_as_viable as I believe OER will be

I believe they think it will still be viable, but if this EOR works they will have every bank and every depleted oil field in the world begging them to burn some nearby coal to pump in the co2 to extract

My major concerns are to do with their ability to grow their company with scale- they will have many employees

I see many tens of thousands of barrels of oil a day very rapidly...IF they get this working the first time

and this is an OFFtake f CTL! wow.

that is why I had to take you to task on your post saying (and I apoligise for being brutal here) but that was an incredibly naive post to say you can't have oil and coal togeher- i mean basically you are saying half their business model is not economically or technically viable, which is a massive presumption

i agree if the debate is on will it work, and is it structurally viable, but not on coal near oil

because i believe they will be so successful and able to roll out venture after venture- probably half funded by a bank each time, or if i had my way i would IPO each new EOR field, i can't see them doing CTL plants- whats the point of that- lower fruit to pluck elsewhere, just as juicy, easier to get

in time they will do the ctl plants, maybe 5-10 years IMO

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.