TMS 0.00% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

300mil Mile club, page-8

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I checked out theTennant Creek Project with a contact of mine at Evolution (EVU) and asked the question as to why they had withdrawn after they had made some nice interceptions. Feedback was that the Geos liked it but needs more work and the early call from the massive egos running EVN asked if would be big enough to justify their Corporate Focus now that they were (or consider themselves) part of the Premier League. Too early to make that call but there is more than just smoke (and mirrors) and it needs more drilling, so EVU moved on.
    If you are NOT a current shareholder in BDI then this is a really interesting play that based on the current market cap of circa AUD5M looks very cheap. If you analyse the data that is available and tap into your network (as I do) then investment opportunities can be de-risked with the potential upside being clearly identified.
    Its not the share price but the market cap that an investor needs to look at when assessing what the likely upside (and downside) with the penny dreadfuls is, and whilst I wont share my potential valuation spread based on converting the current and possible mineralised zones to JORC2012, even Blind Freddy can appreciate that the current market cap, logically should move north once this occurs.
    If you are interested in facts (instead of personalities) then I suggest that you look at two different listed ASX explorer Gold Co's that have started down this route, one of which also has a lot of paper but also has a potentially serious project; both companies were unloved (like BDI) and are in different stages of development but both are potential 20 plus baggers, namely GMR and MAU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88554 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3431028 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.