NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Exactly right mate. The problem with these spec stocks is how...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Exactly right mate.
    The problem with these spec stocks is how brutal the big players drive them either way..
    Unfortunately myself and many others bought in when it was pushed to what now seems blatantly ridiculous highs.. 15c on world phone downloads!?
    Now it's the other extreme.. just keep driving it lower, so when big news finally hits, they are loading up again at the lowest possible price when increases in price are huge %, and it's so easy to pump it back up..
    I think they are well undervalued now, based on some contracts, patents, their tech, what they've been promising and the potential..
    If they land just 1 decent contact like we are expecting, nor is clearly massively undervalued.. and would expect the pump..
    It's a pity that plenty of us expect a big spike to eventually hit.. along with the company leading us along "major credit card, 3-4 weeks".. No one wants to sell any at a loss before it takes off.. expect the manipulators who seems to know they have plenty of time to drive it down, and profit on low volume computerised trading, brokerage free of course so they can jump the queues on open close with so many trades.
    So we wait... and wait.. but the price drops so far, when good news hits, it's now a long way back to even for most people, just have to hope the good news starts to flow, momentum returns and maybe a good old fashioned coco style pump.. and the share price is back where it should be, hopefully beyond.
    But all the brutal market wants is quick and big $.. while it appears nothing significant is happening, nor is well undervalued. (And holla isn't Happy!)
    Until it picks up.. we just have to put up with all the "I told you so" non holding downers who enjoy the decline of every share they don't hold, making them feel better about their own investment.
    In hindsight, looks easy to sell at 2c and buy back in now at 1.4.. but really, it's impossible to sell, knowing that tomorrow could see a $10m MasterCard/visa mega deal and it reopens at 5c with a pump further...
    Imagine the torture, taking a loss and typically delivering days later!

Years ago I sold PEX at 7c, to buy more QFX
    QFX went under.. PEX hit 20 the following week, and got to 70 within a fortnight..

Nor could quite easily and quickly get back to highs if they deliver some big expected consecutive news.. but would just be happy to see 1 big announcement for starters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.