NOR 0.00% 5.1¢ norwood systems limited

I will judge Paul on being a good bloke with actions not...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I will judge Paul on being a good bloke with actions not words,so far it looks like this has been bad business plan to make investors money in fact got used car salesmen attitude written all over it and the only people making money are the broker firms and the like, they have created hype and misleading statements, the reasoning for sophs not to prop again was concerning and I hope I am wrong.They paid for advertising and spent millions doing so with nothing to show,the conversations I have had with management have never came nowhere near the intended mark.There have been some promising Ann of paid trials of late but still not enough to encourage new investors.When they raised the last 2m one would assume they were close to cracking some rev with maybe another raise around let's say 5c to support new capital for providing service cost moving forward.It has come down to this if we don't see big companies showing interest very soon this will fall over and i for one will be asking some serious questions about the way this has been handled,we had paid a lot of people good money in nor to get this great product moving with the only people making money are the sophs with guaranteed healthy returns and this is evident clearly,milking Mum and dads with the promises and one owner no beach work sale props.Yes this is the spec end of the market but it is supposed to be regulated by asic to minimize people being misled.Like gyro mentioned Po said at tech show now is the time to invest as it turns out it if you did you would of lost big money met with low ball cr.I am positive there will be some good news soon for the recent underwriting to make there feed but with Sp at record lows and no one buying nothing big soon so pip trading will be rife.If they can't deliver soon,the only people who would of made money are you know who and I would to be a asic apprentice given this as my first project lol.I have always been supporting nor but I hate being fed bullshit treated like second fiddle to so called sophs and brokerage firm that aren't playing fair ball.We will see who has been swimming naked when the tide goes out soon that's for sure.(getting pissed off )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 49519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.