HXG 11.1% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

30c on its way, page-6

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him. Whilst you are right that this is a subjective matter, there have been some promising tidbits of info recently.

Firstly, the directors' large investments are a promising sign.

Secondly, these lines from a recent announcement: "Hexagon and its partners will look to accelerate its material testing program and is in the process of generating a 3 tonne representative sample from HQ drill core to produce >100kg of concentrate for spherinisation and coating to then assemble a lithium-ion cell. The validation and verification of these lithium-ion cells will be a key bargaining tool for finalising offtake agreements and project funding. Discussions are ongoing with key parties in the USA, Europe and Asia, these outstanding results see’s the company well placed in the high value end of the flake graphite market."

Discussions with key parties ongoing, proof of concept established... Getting a positive vibe. Let's follow time's arrow and see how it plays out. I for one would rather not be on the bench for this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $1.134K 68.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 569928 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 339593 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.