CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Pierre, I feel like you are trying really hard to justify to...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Pierre, I feel like you are trying really hard to justify to yourself as to why you are invested in CPH. Sure I could go into an analysis for you as to why a SP of 30c may be attainable (in the future)... but I won’t. Because if you need that type of reassurance then small cap stocks, particularly growing medicinal companies, should not be one you hold a position in.

Yes, there is severe manipulation on BOTH sides of the fence at the moment it is quite obvious - I agree with you! And if that’s making you nervous that is OK. The reason for that is because you are feeling out of control and you are looking for stability on hot copper (which is inherently flawed sorry to tell you) rather making informed decisions for yourself.

Using CPH as example.. why would you invest in a company and continue to hold if YOU didn’t believe a share price growth back to 30c was attainable? What’s the point? If you are ignoring the impending macro changes such a shifting regulatory environment (as one example only!) and how CPH is positioning itself to best meet these future demands then I’m sorry to tell you your own question is flawed and proves my first point.

all the best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.