JAT 1.47% 69.0¢ jatcorp limited

30c rally, page-25

1. 4,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Yes very high risk indeed,i bought in .22 biggest mistake,i read to much up ramping
    on here,in comparisons with other IF companies.Im sticking with mining sector,as for
    JAT big question is the consumer will & only can answer over time.If Jat was in every Chinese television station advertising,then it will probably work,though you still need to much
    customer approval,thats the big question with JAT,Well it went splat,plus 5 k out of pocket.
    I will stick with mining sectors & oil & gas,lesson learned,Thanks for your good advice,some
    people just need to say how it really is. I sold at .155,never buy in the peak never again,& never
    listen to the high speculators who think they know it all,also this billionaire garbage,why couldn't he pay a few mill to expose JAT.It seems half hearted, he should promote jat him self,
    probably a tight arse.The down rampers were more right on this.It does my head in just all the
    gossip on here also threw me off,the old saying if its to good to be true believe it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.010(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 70.5¢ 66.5¢ $466.1K 673.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6037 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 1191 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.