DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

30c this week, 10-12c oppies imo

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ok,

So we are all aware of the fundamentals and the very high chance of a mammoth find for this company (as well as GMR of course), so we now have to look at the way the market is taking it all on board.

The chart shows that the last two weeks have started to indicate that the market is starting to recognise this stock. The volume has been progressively increasing to a point where it is now comfortably turning over 200k plus shares per day. IMO, considering how tightly this share is held, this is quite significant.

As the volume has strengthened, the SP has also risen from the teems to now the mid to high 20's. I believe it will not take much to send this to 30c, especially considering the market depth as it currently stands.

It also seems that as of today, buyers are starting to realise that the oppies are a fantastic play and they are very hard to get your hands on now which I expected would be the case.

I stated a few days ago that I believe this share could potentially almost double in one day given the fact that it is tight and the potential of the company - I stand by that.

As my heading states, I think 30c by the end of this week is very likely, so good luck to all holders and better luck to those trying to get in.

JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.