BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

I first bought BLR in September 2006 when they were just...

1. 59 Posts.
    I first bought BLR in September 2006 when they were just acquiring the Taylor ranch project as I liked the idea of holding shares in a U company where you could actually mine it and the deposit was in a friendly country with stable western government, not in some African outpost where the next warlord might take it all from you. For me it was always a long term investment. The share rose to a high of 37 cents prior to the GFC. During the GFC I added many more to my portfolio and have been waiting patiently for a recovery which I knew would come. Today, the company not only has Taylor ranch drilled out and evaluated, it has Jonesville coal which I initially didn't see the value in but I certainly do now, but is also on the brink of controlling the Hansen deposit. The fundamentals since the GFC have improved out of sight and I look forward to a much higher share price that its previous peak during 2011. I will be continuing to hold and look forward to receiving my first dividend cheque. BLR is an important part of my superannuation program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.