TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

$30k go through at 12 cents, page-2

1. 5,784 Posts.
    paperclip - I can assure you mate that I am not worried and not selling. However - if you are and decide to - that is your choice.

The way I see it is that there are a number of things hitting the stock at the minute...

1. What are these acquisitions that they are looking at according to the broker report and mentioned by TOX themselves in the latest quarterly?

2. Will they be eps positive?

3. How much will they pay for them and will they overpay?

4. General market sentiment has turned down as has the index that TOX is in.

5. We holders from June last year have a lot of profit in there - for some people this is their first big one - and they can see a deposit on a house, a new car, a world holiday there for the taking and might be fearful that it evaporates - remember - those that bought back then and are holding now have made a packet - unlike the braggers that sold just over 3 cents for a few crumbs and wanted back in at 2.9 ;-)

6. There are bargains appearing elsewhere now. We have just had one hell of a bull market - when a lot of stocks pullbacks were shallow - now we are getting back to a more normal market where even the best stocks pull back to a 26 to 50 week ema average before the next leg up - I always measure my paper profits by adding up the 26 week ema across them all. It is quite normal to retrace to such levels and take off - in fact other than an extremely strong bull market that we have had it is nearly always the case except in really strong trends will an exceptional underlying reason - and even then a 13 week ema is often the entry point.

7. TOX had a near death experience and are still on probation to some extent.

8. The options issued to staff and the MD were too cheap in exercise price - really p*ssed me off - but what can we do other than vote against it?

9. Cap raising? Will there be one? This is tied in with murky waters in what is going on with potential acquisitions.

Putting all the above aside - the turnaround has been great, the margins are great, the ROA will be high (the most critical finacial measure imo) and they are currently debt free.

I just hope that management is experienced enough to steer this ship - time will tell I guess - so far so good for us holders - and a MULTI BAGGER at that ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.