VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

With all the emotion currently flowing, the main issues...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    With all the emotion currently flowing, the main issues sometimes suffer.... and I am no exception to failing to keep things in perspective.
    I sat back, took a breather, summed up the situation.... and decided to try and ease my disappointment in the Board's decisions of late. Regretably I did not achieve any better frame of mind.
    1. We have a product that is demonstrably effective against several forms of cancer.
    Cavatak continues to tick the right boxes... all of them, in fact.
    2. We have 5 separate Trials / Studies in progress.
    Interim results from a couple of these Studies are very close.
    3. We already had plenty of cash in bank.
    What we DON'T need is more shares on issue.
    4. Directors have generously bestowed themselves with fantastic potential financial gains... in order " to
    keep them on board for the longer haul". ( Why, in their right minds, would they ever want to leave this
    baby).
    5. CLINICAL RESULTS will be the ONLY driver of the share price.
    Whether it be you, me or the Pope on the Board, if the Clinical results continue as they have shown,
    the share price will react accordingly. If the Board was comprised of the top 10 Cancer research Scientists.... plus the top 5 master deal makers on the planet.... AND the trial results suddenly turned sour, the share price will crash and burn. Make no mistake.
    Its as simple as that!
    I guess I am required to retain blind faith in the Board and just believe they are acting wisely, skilfully, commercially brilliant.... and with my interests at heart... with scant regard for their own.

That's the mindset I have been searching for... alas it is very remote.

Ahh ... well... this post won't reach the right eyes, nor will it do any good to anyone else... but (with a stretch of the imagination) I do feel a tiny bit better, having said it.
    And before I receive the inevitable "if you don't like it, sell" post... I have been on board for well over 6 years and will continue to live with the hope that not even stupid decisions will stop a significantly good end result... albeit drastically discounted from what it may have been.

There you go Board.... make me look like an idiot... it will please me no end!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.