VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

There is no doubt in my mind that the board are actually "good"...

1. 756 Posts.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the board are actually "good" people. However, IMO they have demonstrated a lack of "business" experience here.

They have definitely been "hood winked" (aka swindled) into a cap raising to align with the interests of foreign companies who do this day in/ day out ..there is no doubt in my mind that they are the predators in this relationship.

The directors could have opposed this action and fought for a better price. They could have easily opened the exit door to these companies who were simply baiting them. I bet they would have come running back.

What many people from these predatory companies don't understand is that it would have been in their interests to pay a premium too. As I pointed out earlier the word of mouth of a premium price would trump the greed due to further SP rises from the goodwill.

I think they were too eager to please certain important people with lots of money who wanted in instead of looking out for us shareholders which is what they are paid & legally obligated to do ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.