KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

Tks Briproz..(i'll follow your suggestion)Let make a small but I...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Tks Briproz..(i'll follow your suggestion)

Let make a small but I think important comment.

Look like more profittaking than guys that sold few days ago trying to come back.

Profit taking because to short term traders they really dont care about "wait and see". As soon they see something is more than enough.

But looks also very clear at that stage that the market are not happy to sell bellow 5.80 (breaking the previous step of 5.75.

If today after read and analyze all tech aspects some people will conclude the risk worth..We go much further than that...

The company made an announcement absolutely polite,fair,not spinning and giving the proper time to the people consider their investment.

I can't compete or even try understand tech aspects,but exist logical(when you trust the company is fair and honest)

Nobody write "encourage to go ahead" if the elements are not 100% and decisive to really go ahead.

What else somebody need to buy ?What else ?

If you need the "END RESULT" to buy, than of course your profit will be zero,. because than was 100% de-risked.

Guys... and gals... as simple as that... Not late..definetevelly not late... If the idea is to buy less than 6.00 yes... is a buy market (before the 5 days). After ? Well well... after will be "after price"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.