KAR 0.27% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

socksa you dear curmudgeon,The 200,000 shorted last night musn't...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    socksa you dear curmudgeon,

The 200,000 shorted last night musn't have been part of the so called 'cheer squad' who knew it was a winner don't you think?

If the market factored this inas a winner why did we trade at $6.80 before we had a find and $5.80 after, what could reasonably be expected, to be better than most of us anticipated?

My friend who got the word from RBS that this hole is a dud??? Remember we spoke of this a week or so ago when Cato wanted to know what a 'dud' meant.... maybe they are on the wrong side of that short and trying to desperately to get out?

By the by there is another group who didn't listen to the cheer leaders on here did they?

So if you and the frog think this by implication of success has already been factored in ... sobeit.

Let's see at the end of the Prodcution Test results and the liquids levels and come back and see who is right....
    At the moment i see no real trading and loads of perhaps the non bel;eivers (see shorters) who may have been in the RBS camp scrambling...no doubt you and froggy and Bripoz just see this as a factored in result with nothing to see here move on - Stock standard willing buyer and willing seller

I do concur though ...but i not sure i have mentioned this before so i'll try again.

Brazil makes the Browse look like a postage stamp.. i love that one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.