SLX 5.26% $3.60 silex systems limited

Thanks Phoenix00, I don't normally join in on these things, as...

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    Thanks Phoenix00,

I don't normally join in on these things, as they can be meaningless at times, past experience with other shares has taught me that, but in this case we are getting much closer, but it will depend on what path is taken?
    Things like price predictions and DCF calculations are meaningless at this point, without having all the information, DCF's are normally done when a company is earning money, not before, and how that money is earned can vary dramatically depending on how it is funded.
    In the US, at the moment especially in this new era of nuclear, they keep talking about Public Private partnerships, that could mean that a loan guarantee could be one method they use, where the money is paid back over time and is paid from profits earned, but it would also require some sort of guarantee that the product will be purchased as well, this seems to be in train to me, after reading what has been written, so the picture is becoming a little clearer each day, Russia has helped us in this area with it war on the Ukraine, even if it stopped tomorrow? the US has learned a very serious lesson and one that will be ongoing from this point on, reminds me a little of the Jones act in the US which started back in the US civil war era.
    The perfect storm has arrived thanks to Mr Putin, I believe we were already on a fast track anyway, just looking at the job advertisements made but not shown on the GLE website though? but found by other diligent posters on HC, like someone else here said earlier, we might be super fast tracked soon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.60
Change
-0.200(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $852.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.69 $3.56 $2.470M 680.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5502 $3.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 2318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.