PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

One logic I have heard is this is a minor uptick in markets....

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    One logic I have heard is this is a minor uptick in markets. That there is very high inflation in the US. The measure they use now for inflation has many goods removed from it, so real inflation is significantly higher than what is reported in the US. Riding bond yields and the super cycle trend moving into value drops away from growth stocks.
    I can't argue with that. If we see ongoing inflation rises I can already see it on the streets in Perth less people are out buying things like coffees as they tighten their wallets in the uncertain times.

That would be the only scenario I see. What I love about pnv is they have a model now where they have reached the point they can be cash flow positive in a quarter. While growing. And I cannot see covid restricting access to hospitals unless a new dangerous strain comes out.

So at the moment it's business as usual for pnv. Very different to say a zip stock that's been increasing their losses Quarter over quarter.

not many medical stocks growing at 50-75% yoy and now cash flow positive. I'm eager to see what the yearly sales numbers are and yearly growth. I think the numbers will be very strong. Even in a recession hopsitals Ned to keep running. So we are in a recession proof mkt here with a best of breed product that's still only just starting to ramp up in sales. Wait till they have double the sales staff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.