PNV 1.37% $2.60 polynovo limited

30th June 2023 Share Price Prediction, page-8

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    yeah i'm with Latte larry. these macro events for inflation are going to persist for sometime. the US hasn't reined in the inflation. so the market will be on knives edge for the next few months; if inflation keeps rising there is going to be more of a market crash i reckon. i cant see the market as a whole running up. if recession hits and price of oil drops, we also face risk from china with falling iron ore prices causing a slump on the asx. i think at some point the medical stocks will start shining; pnv will be one of those; they have best of breed product; competition isn't close to it and it's cheaper. just a matter of getting good hires and growing sales. very sticky moat like product, once it is in, surgeons find new ways to use it driving demand; you couldn't ask for more... the ceo we get will make a big difference i think so i hope it's a good one. that could instill a lot of confidence in future of PNV.
    we don't know what the cash balance is looking like; will we get any CR between now and next year? we might; hope not but it's more possible than say over the next 6 months imho. any CR will put a potential dent in shareprice growth.
    what i don't get is the last few ann have been very positive and reaffirming... but we are only just starting to creep back up.shorters will need to exist and fall back to 3-5% of total shares so we don't run the risk of shorters manipulating
    calling 2 dollars by end of this year and 2.50 by June 2023 with a few ups and downs along the way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.60
Change
0.035(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.798B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.63 $2.56 $1.494M 575.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4239 $2.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 6338 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.