CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Cujo I think your post was spot on. Ad hominem attacks (...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Cujo I think your post was spot on. Ad hominem attacks ( attacking the poster rather than the position they are taking) have been a longtime feature on the CDU thread. As a result many many posters have long since left the thread and tend to just 'lurk' about checking in every now and then. It's unfortunate because a lot of the earlier posters had real value to add both on the mining system itself, CDU as a company and the way the share market operates. Many long termers are still around and not particularly happy with the current share price (who would be?) and have little choice but to see the current management try and get the company back on track.

I would say the so called 'realists' are fooling themselves totally if they believe that is what their arguments portray. A 'realist' is one who 'can look at things as they are and deal with it in a practical manner' sadly this has never been the case for many of these posters. I have most of them on ignore as is my choice to protect them and myself from engaging in stupid and unnecessary discussion, as far as looking at the CDU situation 'in a practical manner' I really don't think so

I think you make a very good point in relation to the rise and fall of CDU's shareprice and how it corresponds to the amount of 'snidey' remarks or just plain silence. It's unfortunate that a lot of these posters don't try and communicate at a level that highlights their insights and knowledge and thereby lift the level of the whole discussion for everyone. As it is they continue (it seems) to post silly stuff, whether this relates to ulterior motives? who knows, whether it is just a matter of bored and/or cynical ex share holders? once again who knows.

The fact that there are many 'avenues available' for posters to address their deep rooted unhappiness will go totally over their heads. I personally think the well-being of CDU as a company and its shareholders doesn't mean a Hoot...so on and on they go. Time will soon tell...

All the very best to the long term share holders

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.