CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30th June "D day", hopefully not D for Dud, page-162

1. 46,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    Dossa - I consider a realist stock market investor is someone who looks at what they see in front of them and what has transpired over time and then compares that to what they have been told by company management.

There were realist posters ( Zeds, Whalewatcher,Blythefan,Jantimot ) just to name just a few on here prior to the much anticipated 2010 JORC "upgrade" who warned us all " in their opinion" there was a lot more hype on the ground than copper in the ground.

Personally I was very much pro the company at that time - I dismissed most of them as down rampers or shorters much to my financial detriment . I stuck with company after that fateful day in August 2010 and things looked to be improving when M&G got on board - they t00k 10m shares in a placement at $2 then bought another 10m shares on market.

M&G were really the only large on market buyer of stock in CDU in the past 10 years their on market buying got the share price back up near $5 after it had fallen towards $1 after the JORC debacle -

Then M&G decided to dump their entire holding ! why ??? because the project was way behind schedule and was experiencing large cost overruns . just as M&G were responsible for the share price going up exponentially they were responsible for it n tanking in similar fashion .

It was then I took the rose colored glasses off and joined the realist camp -So whats happened since I sold out around $4 ?? well nothing much really the project is now even further behind schedule with timelines still be missed and even more $$$ having to be raised to fund the even more cost blowouts or and yes the share price ahs changed to decade lows 48c.

Yes Dossa another history lesson of the past but often the future reflects the past -Lets see what the quarterly report has to say next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.